01. How will my order be delivered to me?
Your order would be dispatched through reputed courier service and in case the courier service doesn’t deliver to your pin code it will be sent by speed post service
02. How will I know if my order is placed successfully?
Once your order is successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation email from adachikan.net. This mail will have all the details related to your order. If you are a registered user, you can view your order details on My Account -> My Orders if you have placed the order using your account.
03. Do you take orders over phone?
Yes. We do take orders over the phone. You can reach out to us on 0522-4005869 and also on whatsapp us on +91 8795160153
04. I tried placing an order using my credit card but it isn’t working. Can you help me place an order?
In case your debit/credit card isn’t working while you are trying to place an order, We have provided alternate payment methods including our customer care number where you can place your order and you will be guided to other safe methods.
05. I tried placing my order using my debit card/credit card/Net Banking but the order was not successful. What happens to the money deducted from the card?
As the first step , we would kindy request to you please check your bank/credit card account to ensure if the payment has been debited.. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back by the banks within 7 business days. The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won’t be able to expedite this process. Please check with your bank for more details.
If your bank informs you otherwise kindly let us know. If the money has been credited to our account we would dispatch your order on same day or initiate refund within 3 days which will be credited to your Ada wallet as per your request.
06. How do I check the status of my order?
You can review the status and other information of all your orders, whether pending or fulfilled, that you have placed with Adachikan.com. To check the status of your pending orders, click on the “Sign In” link in the top right of any page on our store and sign in to your account. This will take you to your Account page, where you can click on the “My Orders” link to view the status of all orders.
To view the status of a specific order, click on the “Order Number”. After your order is shipped out from our showroom, we will send you a mail with all the shipping details including the docket number and logistic company details
From here onwards you can track the order online on the website of logistic channel used or you can track the order from the link mentioned on our website.
07. Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
Unfortunately no, however you can simply place another order which can be shipped along with your previous order.
08. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
On placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email with the summary of the order and the estimated time of delivery to your location. Usually in India it takes 3 to 4 days and for overseas it takes 6 to 8 days for an order to get delivered. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to bad weather, flight delays, political disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails regularly for such updates.
09. I have placed an order but it does not appear in ‘My Account' section?
Every time you place an order it will definitely appear in your account. Though it might happen for it to take some time due to a technical snag. In case you don’t see it, you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91 8795160153 for the same.
10. How Do I Cancel My Order?
You can drop a mail at email@example.com or call us on +91 8795160153 or 0522-4005869 to cancel your order.
11. When and how can I cancel an order?
You cannot cancel your order once dispatched.
12. What do the different order statuses mean?
• Processing: We have received authorization from the payment gateway and are processing your order.
• Shipped: Your order has been shipped out of our warehouse and is on its way to your delivery location.
• Complete: Your order has been delivered at your specified delivery location.
• Canceled: The order was canceled.
13. How can I order from outside India? And receive my order at different location?
You can order online from any location globally and also specify the delivery location of your choice. The billing address and shipping address can be different or same as per your requirement.
01. Do you allow exchanges?
Have you ordered a size too small or too big? No problem! We will replace the product for you provided it is unused with the price tag intact.
02. How Do I Return Items?
You can use any courier service to ship the product back to us on the address given below:
Lucknow – 226001
03. How do I get a product replaced from adachikan.com?
Before dispatching you can contact us on WhatsApp/Skype. However, once it is dispatched from our warehouse you can opt for the return option as per our return policy.
04. I paid for my order using cash on delivery option how I can get my money back in case I want to return the order?
The price of your return product will be credited to your Ada wallet without any deductions. For any future purchase you can redeem this amount from your Ada wallet. However, the COD charges will not be reimbursed.
05. What is the Return and Exchange Policy?
Ada wants you to be satisfied with your purchases. We will gladly accept your return or exchange of sellable product with the price tag intact and the product in an unused condition within 7 days after you receive the product. All returns are to be accompanied by original receipt, the amount of which will be deposited in the form of credit in your Ada wallet.
06. Does Ada pick up the product I want to return from my location?
If required, Ada can assist you in finding the contact details of the logistics company in your city. However, the cost has to be beared by customer.
01. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments via PayPal, VISA & MasterCard Debit/Credit card and Net banking. We also accept payment via “Cash on Delivery” for domestic deliveries. However, COD has a convenience charge which is borne by the customer.
02. Is it safe to shop online using my Debit or Credit Card?
It is absolutely safe to shop online at Adachikan as all Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Adachikan and our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
We accept all VISA andMasterCard for both Indian and International cards. Customers will need to input their 16-digit Credit/Debit Card number and the 3 digit CVV Code (Card Verification Value - found on the back of the card) and complete the payment process.
03. Is it necessary to have an Adachikan account to shop?
While it is not necessary to have an Adachikan account to shop and purchase items, it is certainly recommended to have one. You can shop by providing just your email ID.
04. I am asked by the Courier Company to pay Octroi. What should I do?
Certain cities charge Octroi on delivery. Any applicable Octroi for a city will be payable by the customer. Please pay Octroi to the courier company if requested by them in your cities. Adachikan.com is not responsible for any Octroi payments.
05. What is Cash on Delivery?
When you pay at the time of the actual delivery of your order it is called as Cash-on-Delivery. Please note that the courier person will give you the parcel only after he receives the cash payment. You cannot open the parcel before payment. In case of any concerns after opening the parcel, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
06. What is the process for Cash on Delivery (COD) purchase?
When you make a purchase using the COD option, your product will be booked. You will receive a call from us to confirm your order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact us if you are still interested in receiving the product.
07. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring that the information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking). Also ensure that your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on email@example.com or please give us a call with your order number for any clarification.
01. How do I determine the correct size for me?
You can view our comprehensive size chart provided on our website or for any guidance you can contact us either through mail, call or WhatsApp. Contact details are given on our website home page.
02. What can I do if the product is not available in my size?
You can call us or contact us on WhatsApp. Contact details are given on the website.
01. What is Ada Chikan’s Shipping Philosophy?
Adachikan.com promises to provide you with a best-in-class shopping experience. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your package reaches you intact. We take pride in delivering on time, every time!! If you have shopped with us earlier, we are confident that you vouch for us!
02. Are there any shipping charges for delivering in India?
Shipping is completely free in India and without any fine print. However, for all Cash on Delivery orders we charge a convenience fee i.e. Rs.60, which is fixed irrespective of your order value.
03. What is the delivery time for products?
The order once placed, is dispatched on the same day after the payment confirmation . Delivery time for all prepaid orders is 2 to 3 working days for Metro cities and 3 to 4 days for tier 2 cities usually.
04. Can I expect delivery on all days of the week?
Once your order is placed, it can be dispatched from Ada Chikanr though the week on all 7 days.. We work 365 days in shifts. However the delivery shall be done by our logistic partner for which you can check their website.
05. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we deliver worldwide. The shipping charge is flat USD 21 irrespective of the no. of pieces per order. So more you order the lesser is the shipping charge per piece. However, the shipping is free without any fine print on orders above the value USD 300.
06. Can I Change the Shipping Address for My Particular Order?
Yes you can give different shipping address based on your requirement on every order.
07. Where all do you deliver?
We deliver to all and any postal address around the world. Courier companies do not deliver to P.O. Box address, so we request you to provide full street address with pin code/zip code while placing your order.
08. Do you deliver on all days?
Yes we can take orders on all days of the week but no shipment is done from the store on Sundays and public holidays as our logistics partner doesn’t do any pick-ups on those days. Although, we work 365 days to enhance the customer delight.
09. Can you deliver the order at any time of the day?
Deliveries are generally made during normal working hours of courier companies and these vary from country to country.
10. How many days will it take to deliver my order?
All orders are shipped by the best courier agencies and delivered at your doorstep. The parcel can be tracked on the website of the logistic company.
In case customer wishes to avail other shipping options, adachikan.com will be happy to assist you.
We ship all orders by fastest possible air courier services and they deliver international orders within 5-7 days. Please note that all the products will be shipped from Lucknow, India.
For domestic shipments we have tied up with the best transport/courier agencies such as BLUE DART, FEDEX and DTDC, which deliver within 48-72 hours to all major cities in India.
11. Can you deliver at different locations, if I am ordering more than two products?
Yes, in case of multiple orders, customer may receive the same separately on different location as specified by customer.
12. Do you deliver to my country?
Yes, we deliver worldwide.
13. What is express Delivery?
Express delivery is air service in which the consignment is delivered faster.
01. What is the difference between billing address and shipping address?
Billing address is the address where a customer gets his bills from the credit card company. Shipping address is the address where the customer wants the delivery of their shipment. Both of them can be same or different as per customer’s requirement.
02. Can I change the address after placing the order?
Postal Address as provided by the customer may be changed, provided that the order has not already been dispatched and not later; You can request the same by mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
G. FAQs on gift order
01. Can I use Ada to send gifts to others?
Yes, we would love to help you deliver your gift to your loved ones , and hence, we provide the facility to deliver on your specified date and location. The prepaid order for the same should be placed at least one week prior to the specified delivery date.
02. What payment methods can I use to pay for a gift order?
Except Cash on delivery option, you can use any payment mode that is specified on our website.
03. Will the pricing, discount and payment information be displayed on the package sent to the recipient?
If the customer doesn’t want the pricing details to be displayed , then we take utmost care in removing the price tags and other details.
04. I am placing an order as a gift to my loved one. Will she receive the price tags and invoice?
Normally yes, but if you desire removal of tag and invoice it would be done at your request.
05. How can I track my order?
Adachikan.com shall provide details of shipment via email alerts to the customer, once package is handled across to the carrier agency. The email alerts would contain the transport/courier agency’s website details along with the tracking number and expected date of delivery. You may also check the same on our order status page or by logging in to the My Account section on our website. The customer can use the same to keep a track on status of the shipment.
Please note that tracking numbers for orders shipped may take up to 24 business hours to become active on the courier website.
01. For how long can I hold the products in My Cart?
You can add the product in your wish list till the time the product has not been sold.
02. What if there is any delay in the delivery?
For any reason due to unforeseen circumstances if there is an unusual delay in sending an order, we will notify you by e-mail.
03. Are the prices mentioned in Indian Rupees?
Yes the prices mentioned on the website as well as on the price tag are in Indian Currency. However our website is also well equipped and integrated with a currency converter. You can choose any currency available on the converter to get the prices in currency of your choice.
04. Where are you located?
We are based in Lucknow and have the largest Chikankari showroom of the world.
Address: 68, Hazratganj, Lucknow – 226001, Uttar Pradesh.